Design Brief: 6939
Upgrade for full information
Agency is looking for a freelance Creative Artworker on a short-term, part-time basis, to deliver all creative assets for two of its brands.
The creative will be responsible for delivering a visual language that is cohesive to the existing brands used across the business - online and offline. Responsible for designing and producing high-end collateral for the teams.
- Creating artwork in line with brand guidelines
- Creating a consistent brand offering and language, across all communications:
- Retail and consumer communications (emails)
- Social media content (including GIFs)
- Design display assets for digital customer acquisition activity (social media ads, landing pages etc).
Will have a fresh and professional portfolio brimming with top quality work ideally from luxury sectors such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle etc. As they will be working across the board, they will need to manage your workload efficiently to ensure deadlines are met and the team's expectations are managed.
- Previously worked for a luxury brand/ projects
- Experience in Art working for print
- Basic web knowledge (creating assets for online and social media)
- Experience in mock-up creation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop)
- Basic video editing experience
- 2 Days per week
£150-£200 per day