Fruition would like to create a short, 60-second max, marketing piece for their social media.
The idea I had was something that could be executed in either animated or stop motion style.
They are a blend of Rock, Americana, Folk, Blues, Soul, RnB, and Bluegrass.
- We'd start on a blender...
- A hand would take off the lid
- Then individual pieces of fruit would be dropped into the blender, but each piece of fruit would have one of the above genres written on it...
- The last piece would be putting a dollop of honey in, but the honey would say "Bluegrass" on it.. (this would be a small amount to indicate it's a flavour, but not a defining element of the band)
- Then we'd see the blender going...
- Final shot is pouring that "smoothie" into a glass and as it fills up from the bottom you'd see the band's name.
About the band
Fruition’s newest album, Wild as the Night, conveys the emotions of our darkest, and sometimes weakest, moments. Influenced equally by acoustic music as well as rock ‘n’ roll, the eclectic, after-hours vibe comes naturally to the Portland, Oregon-based band, composed of Jay Cobb Anderson (electric guitar, vocals), Kellen Asebroek (piano, acoustic guitar vocals), Jeff Leonard (bass), Mimi Naja (mandolin, electric guitar, vocals) and Tyler Thompson (drums). Their unmistakable vocal blend first revealed itself in 2008 when Anderson tagged along with Asebroek and Naja for an afternoon of busking in Portland. Since that time, they have opened shows for the Wood Brothers, Greensky Bluegrass, and Jack Johnson, and at appeared at festivals like Telluride Bluegrass, Bonnaroo, and DelFest. Wild as the Night follows the band’s acclaimed Tucker Martine-produced 2018 album, Watching It All Fall Apart.
Please apply with relevant examples of your work and animation projects uploaded to Creative Commission.