This brief is for an exciting new EP called ’Sine Wave Party' by upcoming talent Qrion, out soon on Anjunadeep.
We require 3 bespoke visualisers, one for each track on the EP.
We are after 3 unique visualisers, 1 for each track (audio available once we connect).
These visualisers should be the following:
- More than just plain audio visualisations in (a lá Windows Media Player)
We’re very open to forward-thinking simulations or abstract ideas. Open to creative thoughts that fit within budget.
- 3 x visualisers in 4K, 16:9
- 3 x 60 second cuts of each visualiser in 1080, 16:9
- 3 x 30 second cuts of each visualiser in 1080, 9:16
- Qrion keywords: mellow, light blue, grey, winter, underwater, cold, textural, sensual, striking,, round, natural
- Qrion visual references: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V0S_m3tEuu9PCk29yBXcCHQ-XN900r6t...
About the artist and release
Qrion, real name Momiji Tsukada, releases her dazzling ‘Sine Wave Party EP’ this November 26 Nov, her first solo-EP on Anjunadeep.
A wunderkind talent who’s music has far surpassed the shores of her hometown of Sapporo, Qrion’s eclectic productions have seen Mixmag name her as one of the world’s best up-and coming acts.
In her ‘Sine Wave Party EP’ Qrion delivers three poignant tracks that straddle melodic house and nuanced electronica. Having supported the likes of deadmau5, Tourist, and Porter Robinson this year, and embarked on a North American tour of her own, Qrion is poised to solidify herself as an inimitable force in modern dance.
Please apply with relevant examples of your work and visualiser projects uploaded to Creative Commission.