6. Really From - Really From
Fusing bookish indie jazz with emo and math rock, the Boston quartet Really From's self titled album explores the complications of identity while dismantling stale indie-rock paradigms.
- Creative Direction & Photography by Nick Surette
- Cover concept by Michi Tassey
- Photo Assistant - George Annan
- Food and Prop Styling by Madison Trapkin
- Layout & Design by Jess Graham
7. Raissa – Herogirl
Recently signed to Mark Ronson’s label, Zelig Records, the 23-year-old French and Spanish pop singer Raissa seems to be rising like foam. Her empowering sound and bold look, along with her magnetic personality has all come together perfectly.