Joined Jan 2018
- I have photographed & worked with Burial, Loefah, Digital Mystikz, Skream, Benga, Bailey, The Bug, Hyetal, Sgt.Pokes, Oneman, Elemental, Alis, Martelo, Rekkid, Manaré and Kode9 among others.
- Work has been published in media inc. FACT, Vice, XLR8R, Tsugi, RA, Trap and The Guardian.
- Photography for record sleeves including: Hyperdub (Burial Untrue LP), Tempa (Dubstep Allstars Vol.2), Souljazz (Steppa's Delight), MoS (D&B Arena).
- My blog Drumz Of The South is considered seminal to the growth of Dubstep from 2004 onwards.
- I have photographed many independent bands, producers and singer-song-writers.
- Skilled in working on location and in low-light and have an extensive portfolio of event and festival photography plus a series of images of London Mastering studios.
- Global exhibitions including at Tate Modern where I installed an immersive experience of projected photographs and original recordings from FWD>> at Plastic People to great success.
- A visiting practitioner at LCC supporting the photographic output of a project about Grime and Grime languag & lectures on contemporary Youth Culture to Jerry Thackray's U.S students
- Seeking to work and collaborate with artist's and record labels and particularly interested in working experimentally and/or conceptually.
- Also open to Art projects and event consultation (extensive experience of organising live and recorded music events and exhibitions).
- Based in East Sussex but continue to work extensively in Greater London and willing to travel anywhere.
- Je parle aussi Français :)
- I built my own website - www.georginacook.net
- Art Direction
- Visual Journalism
- Nature Photographer