Joined Jul 2015
I am a dynamic, talented and creatively minded Director / Producer offering exceptional versatility and a wealth of cross-genre experience that includes corporate films, documentaries, on air promos, branded content, film trailers, music television, video journalism, EPK’s and news features. I have successfully built a reputation for delivering entertaining and compelling work that truly engages the target audience and achieves desired impact. Truly passionate about the creative arts, I have been fortunate to work collaboratively with some of the biggest names in the music, film, entertainment and sports industry.
I worked at Asia's premiere music station Channel V for five years and some of my duties and highlights were:
• Directed nearly 50 half hour music biography shows featuring the artists Robbie Williams, Britney Spears, The Spice Girls, Blur, Suede, Sting, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Texas, Oasis, Shakira and Take That Go Solo.
• Nominated for best Asian show - 1997.
• Worked with marketing team and music labels on artist strategy, clearance rights and show content.
• Conducted interviews with talent including Blur, Britney Spears, Shakira, Boyzone, Westlife, Oasis, Savage Garden and Def Leppard in studio and on location.
• Wrote briefs and interview questions for other high profile interviews for our overseas based freelance producers.
Producer/Director, Reading Music Festival (2000)
• Directed, wrote, shot and edited half hour show on the Reading Music festival, with responsibility for crew direction and mentoring of Assistant Producer.
• Interviewed celebrity talent on location including The Sterophonics, Beck, Limp Bizkit and Oasis, and collaborated with marketing team and music labels on show strategy and clearance issues.
Producer/Director, Oasis: Standing on the Shoulder of Giants (2000)
• Conducted one hour exclusive interview with Noel Gallagher, and liaised / planned show / artist strategy with Sony BMG.
• Directed local crew and talent on location, and edited offline to create a one hour show on the band as well as recording promotional links and idents for on air promotions department.
I embrace opportunities to engage with fellow creative professionals and strive to keep abreast of the latest technical and creative techniques. My understanding of all aspects of broadcasting direction, production and post production processes is second to none. What’s more I offer skills in camera operation, copywriting and editing.
Throughout my career I have demonstrated my ability to really deliver in terms of objectives, schedule and budget. My leadership skills have been key to my career success and I pride myself on being able to promote team motivation and creativity.
I thrive on working in creative environments that offer the opportunity to conceptualise and execute compelling content. I’m now seeking Producer / Director or Creative Lead opportunities, and desire a role with scope for development of skill set and ongoing professional development.
- Video Director
- Video Editing
- Visual Journalism
- Social Media