- Video Production
I'm an established London-based photographer shooting for a range of record labels and clients including Q Magazine (over 100 features to date) & MOJO, and across different genres. I have shot marketing and press campaigns for a number of artists and brands, including Sony's European campaign with The Script for their line of headphones.
I have worked with a wide range of artists including Sam Smith, Tom Jones and Björk for whom I shot her 'Biophilia' world tour campaign + tour book. Other notable projects/assignments include:
• The official stills of Sam Smith for James Bond/SPECTRE in Rome
• The official stills of Liam Payne for his debut solo video 'Strip that down'
• Ibiza Classics - Pete Tong with Jules Buckley and the Heritage Orchestra - official live photography for the 2016 and 2017 shows
• European marketing for Sony Headphones featuring The Script
• Marketing for Carling featuring Jonas Blue
• Take That - album artwork for their 2017 album 'Wonderland'
• STEPS - cover and artwork for their 2018 live album/DVD
• Bradley Walsh - album covers & artwork for his two albums released in 2016 and 2017
• Feature shoots with Pixie Lott for Batiste, Lipsy and Pandora sponsored collaborations
• Video Stills for Pixie Lott, The Vamps, Matchbox 20, Stereophonics to name but a few
• Rihanna - ‘777 Tour’, official tour photographer for all UK media
• Jeff Lynne's ELO - official tour photography, most notably for the 2017 'Wembley or Bust' release, and limited edition book released in 2018
• Lady Gaga - Q Magazine (voted one of Q Magazine’s best photos of the past 25 years)
• Tom Jones - world tour campaign + tour book